Capitax represents our clients in disputes surrounding various issues: from penalties to interpretation of the Income Tax Act 58/1962.
We have represented numerous clients on appeal level at SARS and the Ombudsman, where there has been a transgression from SARS side
- calculation on the number of days,
- definition of the term: ‘crew member’
- IRP5 incorrect codes supplied to an employee by an employer on foreign income
- SARS’ incorrect calculations on foreign earnings
- SARS’ incorrect calculations in old lump sums